Sunday, May 12, 2013

Raanan Katz: Removal Of Ugly Picture

Here is publicly available and downloadable correspondence where Raanan Katz, RK Centers and Miami Heat owner, making detailed instructions to remove his ugly picture.

RAANAN KATZ


"August 26, 2011
VIA Electronic Mail
Seffi Magriso

RE:    Removal of Ugly Picture   

Dear Seffi:

It was nice speaking to you today and I really appreciate your willingness to help me.
I currently have a problem with an ex-employee who has gotten into some illegal things. Due to his removal, he is contacting online news publications telling them complete lies about me and also sent them an old ugly picture that they found an the Internet, specifically an 'HAARETZ.COM' article.
While no one believes the nonsense written on the blog, the picture is a total insult to me and apparently it was taken by you when, I was under some kind of pressure.
In the seven years that I was involved with Maccabi, you took many pictures of me and have much better ones to be used in the future if necessary.
I am enclosing the following:
1.    Copy of the original article from Haaretz newspaper from February 22, 2011.
2.    Copy of a blog an blogspot.com which is a google company dated May 3, 2011.Please click on the attached link to access the posting
(http://rkassociatesusa.blogspot.com/2O1 1 /07/rk-associates-history-and-somefacts.html). On the top of the page it gives you the option to report copyright abuse, please do so.
3. Copy of the Broward Bulldog article posted online dated this week.
4. Complete contact information for the Broward Bulldog publisher and article author.
All of these articles have the picture with my tongue out like Michael Jordan used to do when he drove to the basket.
It would be greatly appreciated If you could do the following for me:
1.    Contact Haaretz and any other Israel publication that you may have given this picture to and ask them to eliminate it.
2.    Contact Bulldog author and publisher and demand immediate removal from website and to make sure that if they have given the picture to any third party it would be their responsibility to retrieve it immediately.
3.    Contact Google by clicking the Report Abuse link on the blog.
I am also enclosing my business card with all my company information in Boston and Miami (currently I am in my Boston office). I can also be reached on my Boston cell Redacted.
Anything you can do to eliminate this quickly would be greatly appreciated, Keep in touch!
Regards,
Raanan Katz"

No comments:

Post a Comment